CALL FOR THE BEST PUBLISHED PHD ARTICLE IN THE FIELD OF PUBLIC HEALTH
The Foundation Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+) is promoting knowledge, skills and competencies in the field of public health. As a part of its effort to strengthen the PhD education in Switzerland, the SSPH+ is awarding the best published PhD article in the field of public health sciences.
- PhD students who are registered in the SSPH+ Inter-university Graduate Campus
- The PhD student is first author of the article which is part of his/her PhD thesis
- The article is of relevance for public health
- The article (written in English) is published in (or accepted by) a peer-reviewed journal
- The date of publication (or acceptance) is between March 1, 2023 and February 29, 2024
- Only one article per PhD student will be accepted
The winner of the best published PhD article will receive an award of CHF 2'000.-.
The submission will be evaluated by a panel consisting of experts from international academic public health institutions.
- Submission deadline: 4 March 2024
- Decision by SSPH+: 11 April 2024
- Delivery of award: 7 May 2024, during the 2024 SSPH+ Annual Meeting in Winterthur
Fill in the form below. If the article is not published yet, the journal’s note of acceptance needs to be submitted together with the final electronic version of the article.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Please fill in this form .