SSPH+ Inter-university Graduate Campus
The hub of inter-university high quality SSPH+ PhD courses, trainings, and events
All PhD students supervised by an SSPH+ Faculty member are welcome in the Graduate Campus to benefit from its offers and opportunities to strengthen their academic skills, competencies, career paths and networks.
PhD students enrolled in the SSPH+ Inter-university Graduate Campus have cost-free access to its PhD courses (apart from a processing fee of 30 CHF per course), and can attend courses offered by the seasonal SSPH+ schools (e.g. the Spring School in Geneva, the Summer School in Lugano and the Winter School in Wengen) and other partners at reduced fees.
The SSPH+ Inter-university Graduate Campus provides PhD students with:
- State-of-the art training in methods and topical public health issues
- Broad access to the inter-university multidisciplinary SSPH+ research and teaching faculty
- Guidelines for what constitutes a high quality PhD track in public health sciences
- Unique networking opportunities with other PhD students and SSPH+ junior and senior scientists all across Switzerland.
- No additional requirements in terms of ECTS, publications etc. apart from the ones of your home university
- SSPH+ Certificate in Public HealthThe primary supervisor of the PhD student must be an SSPH+ Faculty member
- PhD students must be formally registered and approved as a PhD student in one of the SSPH+ Foundation partner universities
PhD students who meet these conditions are welcome to apply for the SSPH+ Inter-university Graduate Campus.
The SSPH+ Academic Board sets the priorities and is responsible for the content and quality of courses offered in the Graduate Campus.
Access to the SSPH+ Inter-university Graduate Campus
SSPH+ Inter-university Graduate Campus (IGC)
Initiation of new PhD Courses
Courses of the IGC are initiated and supported by the Academic Board of the IGC.
All SSPH+ Faculty Members are invited to suggest topics for new courses to the Academic Board (please send to IGC manager: awalser@ssphplus).
If selected, the Academic Board will start a call inviting all SSPH+ Faculty Members to submit topic-specific course proposals.
The Academic Board evaluates the proposals and decides on the implementation.
How to behave at times of COVID-19
Be a strong public health leader at times of COVID-19
- Read our recommendation (PDF)
- Course Program
- Partner Courses
- Academic Board
- Faculty Members
- Study Recommendations
- SSPH+ Certificate in Public Health
Graduate Campus Manager
Apply for Graduate Campus