SSPH+ consists of the Directorate, the Foundation Board, more than 150 faculty members and leaders of educational programs (SSPH+ Fellows) as well as its researchers and PhD students.
Prof. Dr. med. et PhD Nino KünzliDirector+41 44 634 47 03
Prof. Dr. oec. Luca CrivelliDeputy Director+41 58 666 64 50
Prof. Dr. iur. Dominique SprumontDeputy Director+41 79 247 74 52
Dr. oec. Sandra NoceraHead of Administration+41 44 634 47 93
Daniela Erb, lic.oec.publ.Partnerships & Marketing+41 44 634 59 57
Dr. phil. Marion SchulzeProgram Manager GlobalP3HS+41 44 634 47 02
Ursula ErniAdministrative Assistant+41 44 634 47 02
Jorgen Bauwens, MSc MPHCourse Database Manager
- Prof. Edwin Constable, University of Basel
- Prof. Kaspar Wyss, University of Basel
- Prof. Achim Conzelmann, University of Bern
- Prof. Matthias Egger, University of Bern
- Prof. Claudine Burton-Jeangros, University of Geneva
- Prof. Yves Flückiger, University of Geneva
- Prof. Murielle Bochud, University of Lausanne
- Prof. Giorgio Zanetti, University of Lausanne
- Prof. Gisela Michel, University of Lucerne
- Dr. Wolfgang Schatz, University of Lucerne
- Prof. Olivier Guillod, University of Neuchatel
- Prof. Felix Kessler, University of Neuchatel
- Prof. Boas Erez, Università della Svizzera italiana
- Prof. Suzanne Suggs, Vice President, Università della Svizzera italiana
- Prof. Milo Puhan, President, University of Zurich
- Prof. Rainer Weber, University of Zurich
SSPH+ Faculty members and Fellows
To identify and assemble the public health sciences faculty from the Swiss academic network, SSPH+ has created the title “SSPH+ Faculty member” and “SSPH+ Fellow”. The title “SSPH+ Faculty member” is granted ex officio to the professors, assistant professors and PD, as defined and granted by each of the partner universities, working in the field of public health regardless of their academic discipline. The title “SSPH+ Fellow” is granted ex officio to the SSPH+ Faculty members, as well as to academic directors of the SSPH+ training programs (PhD, MAS, DAS, CAS, seasonal schools). Under the request of a SSPH+ Fellow of partner universities, the title “SSPH+ Fellow” can also be granted to experts active in the field of public health in relation with SSPH+.
As of May 2018, SSPH+ counts over 160 Faculty members as ‘its faculty’ (see list here).
Statutes Swiss School of Public Health
You can find all SSPH+ Annual Report in
the section Reports & Documents - Annual Reports.