The Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+) assembles the inter-university faculty of public health sciences affiliated with the eight Swiss universities of the SSPH+ Foundation: Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Lucerne, Neuchâtel, Svizzera italiana and Zurich. SSPH+ is the national coordinating body for the promotion of postgraduate university education and research in the fields of public health.
- Dates: 19.11.2018 – 23.11.2018
- Location: Swiss Tropical & Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH) - Basel/Zürich/Tübingen/München/Wien
- Dates: 26.11.2018 – 14.12.2018
- Course dates: 26.–30.11. and 10.-14.12.2018
- Location: University of Lausanne
- Dates: 26.11.2018 – 28.11.2018
- Location: University of Geneva
SSPH+ is supporting 3 qualified PhD students who successfully applied for ParisWHO 2018 (16-18 November 2018). See PDF for more information.
Call is closed!
The SSPH+ ScienceFlashTalk promotes exciting and engaging public health sciences speed-talks. Eligible PhD students will receive a speed-talk training and coaching with communication experts. The final output of the 2019 training is to deliver a 3-minute video for a lay public featured on the SSPH+ website. The students of the best eight videos will finally compete in one of two events by presenting their 3-minute flash talk.
Support & Funding
Your support contributes towards strengthening public health education and research for health and happiness. Primary focus is given to the most vulnerable populations, locally, nationally and internationally.