The Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+) assembles the inter-university faculty of public health sciences affiliated with the twelve Swiss universities of the SSPH+ Foundation: Basel, Bern, Fribourg, Geneva, Lausanne, Lucerne, Neuchâtel, Svizzera italiana, Zurich, BFH, SUPSI and ZHAW. SSPH+ is the national coordinating body for the promotion of postgraduate university education and research in the fields of public health.
- Dates: 26.09.2022 – 29.09.2022
- Location: University of Zurich
- Dates: 26.09.2022 – 26.09.2022
- Location: Kurs Format Online
- Dates: 29.09.2022 – 06.10.2022
- Location: University of Lugano and University of Fribourg
This call is for paid online lecturers for the upcoming online Public Health Program, jointly organized by SSPH+ and the Swiss-Mexican Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Six interactive lectures (of 2 hours) will be held between September and November 2022 (from 16:00-18:00 CET). Please find more information on content, format, procedures, and honoraria in the attached call and template.
This call is now closed.