The Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+) assembles the inter-university faculty of public health sciences affiliated with the twelve Swiss universities of the SSPH+ Foundation: Basel, Bern, Fribourg, Geneva, Lausanne, Lucerne, Neuchâtel, Svizzera italiana, Zurich, BFH, SUPSI and ZHAW. SSPH+ is the national coordinating body for the promotion of postgraduate university education and research in the fields of public health.
- Dates: 08.06.2020 – 10.06.2020
- Location: University of Geneva
- Dates: 10.06.2020 – 12.06.2020
- Location: University of Lausanne; Centre des Laboratoires d'Epalinges (CLE)
- Dates: 15.06.2020 – 18.06.2020
- Location: Institut für Epidemiologie, Biostatistik und Prävention, Universität Zürich
The call for the best PhD article is closed!
The call for inter-university activities is now open!
The Swiss Society for Public Health and SSPH+ are conjointly responsible for the organisation of the Swiss Public Health Conference (SPHC). For the conferences in 2022, 2023 and 2024, we are looking for academic host institutions to propose theme, time and venue and to shape the 2-day conference program together with us as our third partner.
Please return the template for application by 31 May 2020.