The Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+) assembles the inter-university faculty of public health sciences affiliated with the eight Swiss universities of the SSPH+ Foundation: Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Lucerne, Neuchâtel, Svizzera italiana and Zurich. SSPH+ is the national coordinating body for the promotion of postgraduate university education and research in the fields of public health.
- Dates: 23.05.2019 – 27.05.2019
- Course dates: 23.05.2019 and 27.05.2019.
- Location: Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine (ISPM), University of Bern
- Dates: 23.05.2019 – 23.05.2019
- Location: Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Prevention Institute (EBPI) - University of Zürich
- Dates: 27.05.2019 – 31.05.2019
- Location: Lugano
SSPH+ launches the 2019 call for proposals - which remains open for continued submissions (no deadlines) until 31 May 2019 - to support inter-university activities led by the network partners to strengthen exchange, collaborations and spirit of SSPH+
Call 3 is open from 1 April 2019 until 28 June 2019. Go to the website for more information!
The call is closed!
The SSPH+ ScienceFlashTalk promotes exciting and engaging public health sciences speed-talks. Eligible PhD students will receive a speed-talk training and coaching with communication experts. The final output of the 2019 training is to deliver a 3-minute video for a lay public featured on the SSPH+ website. The students of the best eight videos will finally compete in one of two events by presenting their 3-minute flash talk.