The Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+) assembles the inter-university faculty of public health sciences affiliated with the eight Swiss universities of the SSPH+ Foundation: Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Lucerne, Neuchâtel, Svizzera italiana and Zurich. SSPH+ is the national coordinating body for the promotion of postgraduate university education and research in the fields of public health.
- Dates: 23.02.2019 – 24.02.2019
- Location: University of Neuchâtel
- Dates: 25.02.2019 – 01.03.2019
- Location: Swiss Tropical & Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH) - Basel/Zürich/Tübingen/München/Wien
- Dates: 26.02.2019 – 28.05.2019
- Course dates: 7 Mondays
- Location: Swiss Tropical & Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), Basel
SSPH+ launches the 2019 call for proposals - which remains open for continued submissions (no deadlines) until 31 May 2019 - to support inter-university activities led by the network partners to strengthen exchange, collaborations and spirit of SSPH+
Call 3 will open on 1 April 2019. Go to the website for more information!