The Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+) assembles the inter-university faculty of public health sciences affiliated with the twelve Swiss universities of the SSPH+ Foundation: Basel, Bern, Fribourg, Geneva, Lausanne, Lucerne, Neuchâtel, Svizzera italiana, Zurich, BFH, SUPSI and ZHAW. SSPH+ is the national coordinating body for the promotion of postgraduate university education and research in the fields of public health.
- Dates: 02.03.2020 – 17.03.2020
- Course dates: 02.03.2020 and 16 - 17.03.2020
- Location: Institut für Epidemiologie, Biostatistik und Prävention, Universität Zürich
- Dates: 09.03.2020 – 13.03.2020
- Location: University of Bern
- Dates: 09.03.2020 – 11.03.2020
- Location: University of Geneva
The Swiss Society for Public Health and SSPH+ are conjointly responsible for the organisation of the Swiss Public Health Conference (SPHC). For the conferences in 2022, 2023 and 2024, we are looking for academic host institutions to propose theme, time and venue and to shape the 2-day conference program together with us as our third partner.
Please return the template for application by 30 April 2020.
The next call will be launched in February 2020.