Young Researcher Editorials (YRE)
YRE is an editorial series of the International Journal of Public Health and training initiative of SSPH+.
PhD students of SSPH+ edit the YRE series and welcome submissions from PhD students from around the world! YRE address relevant public health topics - read more here.
YRE Series Editors-in-Chief:
- Ana Cecilia Quiroga Gutierrez, Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine, University of Lucerne
- Diana Buitrago Garcia, Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Bern
YRE Series Editors:
- Benedikt Wicki, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, University of Basel
- Clement Meier, University of Lausanne
- Enxhi Qama, University of Lucerne
- German Galileo Guerra, Institute of Global Health, University of Geneva
- Giorgia Luthi Corridori, University of Basel
- Kira Dassler, University of Zurich
- Jessica Zafra, University of Geneva
- Peter Francis Raguindin, Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine, University of Lucerne