The Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+) assembles the inter-university faculty of public health sciences affiliated with the eight Swiss universities of the SSPH+ Foundation: Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Lucerne, Neuchâtel, Svizzera italiana and Zurich. SSPH+ is the national coordinating body for the promotion of postgraduate university education and research in the fields of public health.
- Dates: 29.05.2018 – 18.06.2018
- Location: Institut universitaire de médecine sociale et préventive (IUMSP); Lausanne; University of Lausanne (UNIL), Epalinges
- Dates: 31.05.2018 – 04.06.2018
- Course dates: 31.05.2018 and 4.06.2018.
- Location: Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine (ISPM), University of Bern
- Dates: 11.06.2018 – 12.06.2018
- Location: University of Zurich
The theme of the Swiss Public Health Conference 2018 is "Better Health Faster: Social Science for Public Health”. The call for abstracts is open.
See www.sphc.ch for further details.
The next call will be launched in November 2018.
The next call will be launched in January 2019.
Support & Funding
Your support contributes towards strengthening public health education and research for health and happiness. Primary focus is given to the most vulnerable populations, locally, nationally and internationally.